Tuesday, November 10, 2009

OMG , Dianajwa :)

Awwwww , omg. Its been a LONG time I haven't updated this blog. Rindu. Kat sekolah kecoh jea pasal blog funkycrazynajwa ni. Tak sangka ye? Ada gak orang letak blog ni as a Favourite one of my school's Cyber Library. Famous famous. :D

Nyway , I want to tell something that kinda shock my entire body, in and out. First , finally. I never been sooooooo damn happy after 7th Nov 2009. *B , b tahu apa jadi ok?* Kena marah dengan mama but I dont take a shit care. Seriously. BAHAHA , whateverrrrrrr.

Second , Dian told me that our relationship were busted. His mom *Makkk*, read his notes on his phone screen bout both of us. Luckly , his mom didnt care or upset or scold himm. Yay ! I love you makk! But , I'm nervous lahh if jumpa dia. (O.O)

Third , lately. My hobby is almost everyday 3G with Dian. And OMG , he always mention that he is white anddd cerah *fcukk , lupa plak english* when he lay on his bed. HAHA , and me and Dian always, ALWAYS make silly faces. Which sometimes he looks cute and adorable. It melt my heart mehh.

Results , I'm happy with youuuuu Dian ngek! I hughug youuu , you kisskiss me back!