Saturday, July 25, 2009

what a life. i am desperate.


Ok, I'm having some problems.

I need to raise my money with my own hands and sweat. To me NOW, money is the only way for me to get away from everything that Ive tried to avoid. I cant stand hoping on my parents money. Its hard for me to ask them their money because they need to pay things that me and my sis need and did in the house. I'm willing to work like hell.

Maybe you guys think that I might like a loser. But thats me. I dont care. So, I think I gonna sell my bags. Well, Im gonna make it myself. Seriously, if I can work. I would. But Im just 14. So The Babs! Why cant 14 years old teenagers join the busy-tired work just for money?

I need my own thing so I dont have to share with my family. I need my own space which Ive hide since Im at KL. I need all the things just for me. Alone. Im sick of my family's problems. Im sick of things that I shouldnt know but Im the victim to know and settle up. Im sick of everything I hate around me! I just need things that I bought with my money so that anyone wont say "Alaaa, she bought it pun with her parent's money." It kills me because everyone tries to think negatively.

I dont want to take anyone's money. I dont even wanna use it. I just need it for me. Money. Why cant you grow just like trees? Living in a city, money can settle anything. Everything. Ugh. Cant believe, that piece of paper which is full of germs and much is so damn hard to get.

"Darling, anywhere you go, dont forget to bring your money. You're not gonna have something free out there."